|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
Other Board Actions
The Board of Education on June 26:
- Approved standing committee and building liaison assignments for board members;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's safety program;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's facilities program;
- Approved the preschool tuition rates for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Approved the adoption of Policy JHDF (Suicide Awareness and Prevention) and the reviewing and revising Policy IGBD (At Risk Students);
- Approved revisions to the district's behavior guides;
- Approved paying $12,150 for the annual subscription for schools to Seesaw; and
- Approved paying $272,428.76 for an iPad lease agreement from Apple Financial Services.
- Demi Avery, elementary/middle school vocal music teacher, Remington
- Laura Ward, elementary/middle school guidance counselor, Remington
- Vivian Moriarty, fourth-grade teacher, Willow Brook, effective May 18, after serving Pattonville for 32 years