|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Sept. 25:
- Reviewed an upcoming trip by the Educators Rising group at Pattonville High School;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of Pattonville's special education program; view the presentation here;
- Approved financial statements for the month of August;
- Approved declaring a list of items as surplus to be sold on the district's GovDeals.com website;
- Readopted a resolution declaring the month of October 2018 as "Disability History and Awareness Month" in the Pattonville School District;
- Awarded a bid for the purchase of various musical instruments to Music and Arts for $12,330.50;
- Approved the renewal of the Microsoft licensing agreement with EnPoint Technologies for a period of 12 months for $27,468.95;
- Approved the purchase of 80 iPads and cases for the elementary and middle schools from the Apple Store for Education for $45,836;
- Awarded a bid for the sale of surplus laptops to Diamond Assets for a range of $244,871.25 to $326,495 (dependent on the condition of the laptops); and
- Awarded a bid for the renovation of the first floor at the Pattonville Learning Center to Hankins Construction for $664,500; this item is being paid for with funds from the zero tax rate increase bond issue approved by voters in 2017.
- Munazza Faruqi, paraprofessional, early childhood center
- Karleen Schrumpf, executive secretary, Drummond