|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Oct. 9:
- Heard updates from the wellness committee and policy review committee;
- Reviewed an overview of district results from the Top Workplace survey;
- Reviewed upcoming trips by high school groups and a canceled trip by the DECA (marketing education) group;
- Approved paying $3,076,292.06 in regular bills;
- Approved paying $335,756.01 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of nearly 1 percent (or $3,272.96);
- Approved a contract between Pattonville and Special School District (SSD) for substitute personnel services for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Certified the Pattonville National Education Association (PNEA) as the organization with the largest teacher membership (371) and also as the representative body for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Approved a Red Ribbon Week proclamation declaring the week of Oct. 22 through 26, 2018 as Red Ribbon Week in the Pattonville School District;
- Approved the request for the boys and girls cross country teams to attend the Class 4, Sectional 2 cross country meet; and
- Approved paying $5,470 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services.
- Jayme Short, paraprofessional, early childhood
- Misty Smith, cook, high school